This website was created with one simple purpose : give a graphical and pleasant way to show numbers in Overwatch.
I’d also like to mention that this website was meant to be a prototype for new libraries and various ways to test new code things. So if you look it up you may find things really REALLY strange, if you got ideas to help me improve don’t hesitate to go on our Contact page !
Data is mainly from The OverSheet link which I strongly recommend for further details and lots of theorycrafting around the game.
- Narcasung : For being there from the start and helping me out with data, correction, concept discussions and playing with me even why I’m very salty
- Bij & Zank : To help me fill almost every data you can see on this very website
- Every other people that gave me feedbacks and useful words of advice !
Image sources & inspirations
- [Official] Character page (Mercy)
- [Official] Overwatch Website
- Screenshot of ingame Hero Gallery UI
- Overwatch Gamepedia
- Overwatch Wikia
- 4k Image Album 1
- 4k Image Album 2
- 2 icons from Flaticon
- There’s some GoogleImage for backgrounds of characters, because I can’t take screenshots right now
- The OverSheet, THE SOURCE you need for numbers of every kind, just click this link
- http://www.furiouspaul.com/overwatch/, for diversity and data comparizon
- Some highlights about things you may not know in Overwatch gameplay mechanics
- A lot of guides and help here